COLUMBUS – The Ohio Casino Control Commission this week approved an additional 311 Type C sports gaming licenses, including 21 in the Mahoning Valley.
Type C licenses allow bars and restaurants to install sports game kiosks in their establishments.
The committee has already approved 500 Type C licenses this summer, including dozens in the Mahoning Valley.
Sports gaming starts on January 1.
The following Valley locations received approval this week, the committee said:
- Sam’s Wedge Inn, Austintown.
- I-76 travel center, Hubbard.
- Belleria, Colombia.
- Johnny’s, Midlothian Blvd, Youngstown.
- Giant Eagle, Liberty Township.
- Tangier Bar and Pizza, Struthers.
- JAB 3101, located at Belmont Avenue, Liberty.
- Village Tavern, Hubbard.
- Pourhouse, Canfield.
- JR’z Pub, Austintown.
- Laddie’s Sky Club, Masury.
- LaVilla Restaurant, Struthers.
- Loose Rack Billiards, Youngstown.
- Barrel Head Tavern, Austintown.
- Middlefield Tavern, Middlefield.
- The Living Room Tavern, Warren.
- PaPa Louie’s Italian Kitchen, Brookfield.
- Bruno Bros. Pizza, Driver.
- Quench Bar and Grill, Boardman.
- Bull and Bear Tavern, Liberty.
- Steel Valley Brew Works, Boardman.
- B.B. Rooners, Salem.
Image by vectorpocket on Freepik.
Copyright 2022 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.