We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective, and ask questions of authors and each other. However, to maintain the high level of discussion we have all come to appreciate and expect, keep in mind the following criteria:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that is relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be formulated positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Includes punctuation and upper and lower case letters.
- REMARK: Spam and/or promotional messages and links in a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed to an author or other user.
- Don’t monopolize the conversation. We value passion and conviction, but we also strongly believe in giving everyone the opportunity to express their opinion. Therefore, in addition to polite interaction, we expect commenters to express their opinions concisely and thoughtfully, but not so often that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals taking over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site without redress.
- Only English comments are allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be removed from the site and will not be able to be registered in the future at Investing.com’s sole discretion.